Monday, February 17, 2014

Chaperones Needed for Field Trips for Show Choir!!

Chaperones Needed!!!


This is an all call out for chaperones for Friday, Feb. 28th for ALL show Choir parents. I need parents who are available during the week of Feb. 28th - during school and after school to put outfits together and to paint sets . I need parents to come in before we leave on Feb. 28th- 1:30 to 3:30 and parents to help on the actual field trip. We will leave school at 3:30 pm and return to EVHS at 12:30am. I need at least 5 parents to volunteer to chaperone on the field trip or we will not be able to attend. This is a big competition and I thank you for your support of your student's activities in advance.

Please email me back at trichtar@culpeperschools.org or call me at 540-825-0621 if you can participate. Please let me know what days and times you can participate.


I will also need parents for both show choirs on Saturday, March 8th for a show choir competition at Manchester High School. We will be leaving on Friday morning at 8:30am and returning around 12:ooam. (We could leave earlier if we do not make the finals. ) This is a long fun day. I will need 6 chaperones for this event or we will not be able to attend. Please email me if you would like to go.


Again, thanks for supporting your student's activities,

Tiffany Richtarski